These masks are made by workers earning living wages in a cooperative of textile mills in Western North Carolina, including a worker-owned co-op with majority POC worker-owners.
From the Collection brand, formed by a community of manufacturers in North Carolina working under shared values to make more than products. When you buy the Collection brand, you are supporting an ethical production line, meaningful jobs, and a revitalized region.
- Washable and re-usable pleated style face mask.
- Made from a anti-microbial woven material and latex free earloops.
- This is our most basic of masks, and best for trips to the grocery store and around the community. This mask does NOT have a pocket for a filter. If you would like a mask with a filter, please see our knit mask.
- Antimicrobial finish has been successfully tested against multiple bacteria and viral strains (not currently tested for Covid-19 virus). Durable thru a minimum of 75 industrial and home washes when chlorine beach is used.
- Made in an American facility with American made materials.
- IMPORTANT: Please wash in hot water with chlorine bleach before use 9as directed). This will activate the properties of the microbial finish. Wash in same manner after each use.
- Blue color base with 1 color embroidery at 1" high x 2 " wide at top corners.
Learn more below!